A new digital service for candidates to search, register and apply for an apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Vacancies is one of the 25 government ‘exemplar’ services chosen for redesign as part of the transition of all citizen-facing government services. The aim is to make these services simpler, clearer and faster to use.
The new Find an Apprenticeship service, which has been built based on user needs and over 100 hours of user testing, will be launched in early December.
Benefits of the new service:
· designed for mobile
· enhanced keyword and location search
· clearer view of the apprenticeship description
· easier registration process
· user-friendly application form
· clearer guidance for completing strengths and skills section
· ‘My applications’ dashboard for candidates to easily track applications
If candidates need further support they can contact the Helpdesk on 0800 0150400 or 02476 826482
Anyone looking for a traineeship will still need to search, register and apply through the old system www.apprenticeships.org.uk