QUICKLY TURNING POTENTIAL INTO PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE
The Zing Young Professionals Academy is a unique course, specifically designed for the millennials who by 2020 will make up 50% of the global workforce: they are the future leaders of UK businesses. Zing want to help them avoid the early mistakes made in a career and get them noticed for the right reasons, giving the tools to initiate success.
The four one-day training modules will enhance enthusiastic and talented employees with the skill base to fast-track them to become business ready and really valued employees. Between each module, delegates receive 1-2-1 support from their business coach who encourages them to set short and long term goals and achieve them.
The topics covered are via presentations, experiential activities and group challenges – so there is something for everyone. Zing love working with this age group and is always learning from them too!
Who is it for?
- Any employee aged 18-25 years old
- Talented employees with potential
- Typically less than two years experience in the work place
- Bespoke in-house version available for up to 10 employees
- Four one-day training modules over 4 months
- Delivered in locations across the UK
- Content, tools, activities, projects
- Simulations and guest speakers
- Final day presentations, evaluation and feedback with managers
- 1-2-1 Coaching and support
What are the aims?
- To fast-track employees to a higher level of professionalism and proficiency
- To create business-ready employees with a deeper understanding of themselves and others
- To enhance their skills to tackle industry challenges, contribute faster, take initiative and become valuable ambassadors for the company
Whether you are an employer or employee, we would love to tell you more about this exciting programme. You can find further details of the course content by Clicking Here, or calling us on 0117 959 4135 for more information.
We run our Young Professionals Academy as an open course on the following dates and locations. We can also design and deliver a bespoke in-house version for your company.